At Real Life Christian Church (RLCC) we value your spiritual growth and want to support you.
1. Information we collect?
Information You or Others Provide to Us
We collect personal information that you provide, including but not limited to name, address, contact information, login information, household relationships, demographics, skills, and donation/payment information.
Information We Collect Automatically
As is common on many websites and apps, some information – such as IP address, browser, and device characteristics – is collected automatically when you visit our website and apps.
2. How We Use Your Information
We use your information for a variety of purposes such as to communicate with you, run our Church, improve our website and apps, and help our partners. We may use information as described below.
- Conduct Church activities (for instance, to minister to you);
- Communicate with you about the Church or our services;
- Communicate with you about promotions, events, offers, or services for you or your family;
- Facilitate your donations or purchases;
- Verify your identity (online or offline);
- Establish and maintain an account;
- Protect Church members;
- Improve any service we or our partners offer;
- Investigate, prevent, or take action regarding unlawful or harmful activities;
- For statistical purposes, such as identifying donation or attendance trends;
- Recognize you online;
- Analyze usage;
- Facilitate any other purpose for which you provided the information;
- For any use you otherwise agree to;
- Match the information with other information about you, for example in databases of our partners; and
- Create aggregated, anonymized or de-identified information, which we may use and disclose without restriction (for instance, for analysis, research or marketing purposes).
3. How We Share Your Information
We share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to protect your rights, to provide you services, with trusted partners, or to fulfill business obligations.
4. Cookies and Similar Technologies
5. Your Choices
You may review, change, or delete your information upon request.
6. Children’s Information
We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 13 years of age without parental consent.
7. Data Security
We understand and respect the importance of the security of the information we collect. Nonetheless, no organization can provide complete assurances that its security measures will avoid all risks or breaches. In the event of a breach, we may contact you using any means available to us.
8. Third Party Links, Programs and Services
Our website and apps may contain links to third party websites or services. When you interact with these websites or services, those parties’ privacy policies – not ours – will apply. Likewise, if you provide information to third parties at events, that information will be handled pursuant to their – not our – policies. We are not responsible for the content, security or practices of any third parties. We do not vet, endorse or make any representations about third parties or their websites, applications or services.
We will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws, adjust policies based on our activities, and to improve our products and services, and the expectations concerning them.
Last modified: January 2020