MOPs Wellness Policy
- Fever (over 99.5 degrees)
- Runny nose that is yellow or green in color
- Vomiting or diarrhea within the last 24 hours
- Any symptom of childhood diseases such as the following: Scarlet fever, German measles, mumps, chicken pox or whooping cough
- Common cold – from onset through one week
- Sore throat
- Any unexplained rash
- Any skin infection – boils, ringworm or impetigo
- Untreated pink eye or other eye infection
- Any communicable disease
- Lice, including the presence of eggs or nits.
We expect that a child or caregiver be free of fever for 24 hours before coming back to the nursery or preschool areas at Real Life. If our nursery volunteers notice any of these symptoms, they immediately contact a supervisor and that parent is called to come pick up their child. Until the parent arrives a caregiver keeps the child from the rest of the children. We can’t wait to see your little one when they are feeling better! Thank you for understanding these guidelines and helping us make our classrooms healthy for all of our little ones!!!