The Campus Tech manages the use of production technology to create compelling environments for Real Life Ministry events. As a Real Life Tech we are here to help create engaging, emotive, and distraction-free ways for people to experience God. To thrive on this team one must be flexible, creative, passionate about tech, serving the church, and must be constantly seeking new ways to learn, grow, and adapt. The Production Team is one part of many teams that make up the Real Life Creative Ministry. There is truly a unique culture and community that you enter into when you join the Production Team. The connection and respect between the Production and Worship teams is very strong and is a core foundation of how our teams operate.
- Provide technical support (audio, lighting or video) as scheduled by the production director for weekend & other Real Life events.
- Assist the team with stage setups & strikes.
- Weekly QC for weekend & next gen services.
- Assist in maintaining technical equipment, both owned and shared, at their campus.
- Build healthy working relationships with volunteers, co-workers, and other production staff.
- Attend team planning, All team, and one on one development meetings as scheduled.
- Ensure Clermont Campus runs with operational excellence and cleanliness.
- Innovate new and creative ways to leverage technology and innovation within Real Life environments.
- Additional tech duties as assigned by the Production Director.
- Standard Workdays: Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, & Thur. (There will be occasions it is required to work on Fri & Sat.)
- Technical abilities needed to execute high production environment standards.
- Knowledge of Live & Post Production.
- Familiar with the process of Audio, Video & Lighting in a church environment.
- Proficiency in ProPresenter.
- Ability to do a general audio mix for small events.
- Ability to operate effectively & troubleshoot in high-pressure environments.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both in technical and non-technical environments.
- Networking skills are a plus.
- Physical demands while performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to walk, sit, use hands and fingers, reach with arms and hands, balance, stoup, talk or hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust and focus.
- Work environment: the noise level in the work environment is moderate
Send all questions to Mike Bennett at email@example.com